Fallujah
I have been "lucky" to receive so much information about Sean and his time in Iraq, but I still find myself searching high and low for more. I want to know EVERYTHING no matter how heartbreaking it may seem. I feel cheated that I don't know more about all the good things that Sean and his company did there. I know they do good but you never hear about it. I have seen some pretty graphic photos and read some very detailed information relating to Sean's death so nothing I read really shocks me anymore. One day I will go to Iraq and find that house . . . I just hope that day comes in my lifetime.
I always read my favorite blogger each day, tryingtogrok, and then click on to another called Armor Geddon. Armor Geddon was a LT in one of the armor battalions that made up the 3rd brigade combat team. I do not know him personally, but hear he is one squared away soldier. He writes a lot about his time in the Army and Iraq. I have been waiting for him to write about the day Sean was killed. He never knew Sean, but I knew he would give a great description of what Fallujah was really like. If you are interested you should check it out . . . Armor Geddon . Thanks for the post and message . . . you are one nice guy.
I always read my favorite blogger each day, tryingtogrok, and then click on to another called Armor Geddon. Armor Geddon was a LT in one of the armor battalions that made up the 3rd brigade combat team. I do not know him personally, but hear he is one squared away soldier. He writes a lot about his time in the Army and Iraq. I have been waiting for him to write about the day Sean was killed. He never knew Sean, but I knew he would give a great description of what Fallujah was really like. If you are interested you should check it out . . . Armor Geddon . Thanks for the post and message . . . you are one nice guy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home