Tuesday, February 01, 2011

no snow day

Colin's school cancelled this morning at 5:30am . . . of course I had already taken a shower so just crawled back into bed until he woke up. The school where I worked was business as usual. Well except for the fact they did not have electricity until around 10am. I took the day off since Colin was home and he could not stay home alone. It is COLD here and we do have some icy patches but nothing too bad . . . hopefully it is back to normal tomorrow or we would be thrilled to wake up to a yard full of snow too; I'm just saying!

2 Comments:

Blogger Making it through and Moving on! said...

I will ship you the 14 plus inches of snow we have and the -7 degree weather...LOL

2/01/2011 8:37 PM  
Blogger ABW said...

Heck we have had two days off for the cold. Too many kids have to walk, and too many parents are irresponsible, so home they stay. I'm hoping to drive them straight to school tomorrow and not pass go!

2/02/2011 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home