Thursday, February 02, 2006

video

A few months ago I wrote the lyrics to a song that I heard on the radio. Today I was scanning the channels . . . CMT came on and that song was playing . . . on the television was a soldier and it flashed to an American flag being folded. I had lump in my throat and swallowed hard . . . it was an oh my, wow moment. I will have to see the entire video someday.

3 Comments:

Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Well, when you are ready, here is a link to it online:
http://007musicvideos.com/Video.aspx?id=24797

It is a very moving video, nicely done.

2/02/2006 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard this song by Kenny Chesney before you wrote about it and it brought tears to my eyes. I now think of you and Sean when I hear it. The video is beautiful and is hard for me to watch. Maybe some things are better off being heard, rather than seen.
Love,
Kara

2/02/2006 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's one for you Heidi. Brooks & Dunn''s "Believe". Listen to it sometimes. Someday's it's the only thing tha tkeeps me going.

2/04/2006 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home