a new favorite?
And it was the third shot and final one! It was a good day.
I decided to put him in the tree to snap a photo when I remembered we had bananas inside . . . ran grabbed one and stuck it in his hand . . . PERFECT! The tail just curled around his foot on its own. I love this photo even though the banana peel isn't 'perfect'.
Well, I think I am going to like the costume this year even better . . . I know I will like it better than the zebra last year but when you wait until the week of you can't expect much. If the boy cooperates (man it has been another long day!) he will look adorable. I won't give it away yet but my hints . . .
I am a critter . . . think RED! I can't wait to start snapping photos! By the way, he is NOT a devil even though that would be the most appropriate these days.
PS two post in two days . . . I'm trying . . . not sure what is up with the different fonts and sizes either.

5 Comments:
critter...i'm thinking fox
maybe that's a varmint
hmm
maybe critters for you are bugs
in that case ladybug
or an ant
my official guess is fox
You are so creative, Heidi! I just bought a costume on E-bay. :) Wish I had your talent!
Hope your weekend is going well....
L
I say crab or lobster
He is SOOOOO cute!
A mudbug, crawdad or crawfish?
Post a Comment
<< Home