Friday, April 18, 2008

Foto Friday

I have not had any time to play with the scanner but I am taking a break from cleaning so grabbed three photos to share . . . thanks Patti for the reminder on the phone the other day.

I looked for the post about Sean's proposal but could not find it; maybe I never wrote about it? Anyway here is a photo of us in Gatlinburg Tennessee exploring the Great Smoky Mountains . . . just beautiful it was!
The picnic tables below is where Sean proposed very late (around 11pm) on Valentine's Day 1998 . . . I swear it was much nicer at dark.
In Dallas at a reunion with his A&M Corps buddies . . . I can't remember if it was 98 or 99. Anyway we were walking to attend a Rangers baseball game . . . the last time we all got together was at Aggie Muster 2005 in College Station . . . it was a sad time but fun too. I don't know if I would attend because going without Sean would be so sad but I love to hang out with the other wives . . . this weekend several of them are heading to New Orleans for a wedding of one of the buddies; how fun is that?
The floors are dry so back to work I must go . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Foto Friday!

4/18/2008 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home