Thursday, December 18, 2008

fun tree

Last year after Christmas I bought this garland and ornaments from Target (they have them again this year too) in non-traditional colors . . . looks more like a fiesta. I wanted to do a themed tree that was fun and bright. I know it looks a little tacky but I swear it is really pretty when the lights are on. I also had some other ornaments that fit the color scheme . . . I just love this colorful bird! I had planned on using an original silver tree that I found but came across this one so bought it . . .







. . . next year I have other plans for the silver tree!

2 Comments:

Blogger tootie said...

What a fun tree! So cute!

12/19/2008 2:45 PM  
Blogger Roxxi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's beautiful and bright!:0)

12/22/2008 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home