Friday, February 04, 2011

Snow Day

We got a real snow day today . . .


He is having 'snow' much fun!!! Well I am too! I have been shoveling snow (it really isn't necessary but feel I need to do something) and it brings back memories of the constant shoveling in Germany. I know you people who live in real winter locations laugh at us southerns but hey it has snowed more in Texas the last four years than the previous 30 so this is a big deal. Is it global warming or el nino?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Methinks global warming, but its not as apocalyptic as some with agendas would have us believe the forecast to be.
With global warming, the seasons--particularly Summer/Winter--would theoretically be more extreme--not exactly just hotter/colder, respectively, but hotter & wetter/colder & snowier(?- :)

2/17/2011 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home