iPod . . . what's the big deal?
I never got the whole MP3 player and iPod thing but advertising sure made me want one. Sean told me I would never use it so I did not buy one.
Well, a couple of weeks ago I decided I really needed one so I got online. OH MY! Now, I understand all the ruckus. I love this thing. It is so easy to download songs, and I use it all the time. I find it so nice to just lay in bed and listen to music at night . . . at least I am doing something when I can't sleep!
Well, a couple of weeks ago I decided I really needed one so I got online. OH MY! Now, I understand all the ruckus. I love this thing. It is so easy to download songs, and I use it all the time. I find it so nice to just lay in bed and listen to music at night . . . at least I am doing something when I can't sleep!

3 Comments:
Same here. I finally broke down and got one...well, an MP3 player. A 1GB Maxfield...and it broke...all on it's own. So they gave me a new one, and that one broke too. So twice I have uploaded about 150 songs onto memory sticks only to have it just not work.
And it's weird to not have that thing to listen to when I go somewhere now. I guess it made me a little more anti-social, just locked into my own soundtrack, however I enjoyed the entertainment.
I think I will have to break down and get an iPod one day too...
Wow, I'm really interested to read this. I've been debating about it for a while, and my husband is the same way. He keeps saying I won't use it.
Granted, I can't just tune out the kids when I'm the only adult around (too bad!), but there are plenty of other times I could use it....waiting in line to pick them up, taking a bath, working, etc.
Thanks for the post! Now I'll have to add it to my Christmas list ;-)
I am a IPOD junkie myself. I love the ipod...I even download movies and podcast and when I go to get tea, I will sit and listen to my music or watch a podcast. Cool.
Take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home