Heidi-- I am so sorry. What an incredible loss. I have no words either, except thank you. Thank you for sharing your journey with those of us too frightened to even imagine this possibility for our own lives. You are an amazing woman, and I know that Sean is so proud of the strength and grace with which you are handling this and taking care of little Colin, too. Blessings on you and your wee little man. You are both in my prayers, as I pray for my own true love in Iraq constantly.
5 Comments:
Heidi--
I am so sorry. What an incredible loss. I have no words either, except thank you. Thank you for sharing your journey with those of us too frightened to even imagine this possibility for our own lives. You are an amazing woman, and I know that Sean is so proud of the strength and grace with which you are handling this and taking care of little Colin, too. Blessings on you and your wee little man. You are both in my prayers, as I pray for my own true love in Iraq constantly.
Much Love,
Lara
I sure wish I could've met him...
Heidi,
I have been reading your blog everyday. I miss seeing you and Colin at meetings with Ahni-our SIP committee. Just thinking of you and Colin. Mildred
I love that second photo! Fridge memories!! ;)
Love,
Jenny
God bless you and your son.
HH6
Post a Comment
<< Home