Christmas Card Greetings . . .
Remembering laughter. . .love. . .life. . . Christmas 2005
our SHINING starThis holiday season I find myself truly blessed, with a healthy, creative, and
One SHINING STAR to
stubborn little boy who survived trips to the ER, bumps, bruises and, believes
make the world bright,
a kiss will make it all better. Who left colorful memories in my heart; who kept
one little PRAYER for
me laughing with him, at him, and behind his back; and on whom I can blame
those we still hold dear.
my own silliness. I have weathered many trips back “home” to Germany, an
In every SMILE you see, and
adventure to Prague, and touring Slovenia with dear friends. Learning to live
every MEMORY you keep
without the love of my life but with the joy of our son who with a flash of a
a gift of HOPE, LOVE, and PEACE.
smile melts my heart and makes life so worth living. I hope that your year was
Warmest thoughts this CHRISTMAS
likewise filled with blessings of love and laughter. PEACE to all.
and throughout the NEW YEAR.



12 Comments:
That is a beautiful card, and thank you for sharing it. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
That card was the most beautiful card I have ever seen. I pray that you enjoy your Christmas this year and remember that your shining star will be looking on at you and your family.
Heidi,
I loved your card! It's so beautiful and such a nice tribute to Sean, Colin, and all of your friends. Have a great day!!!
Love,
Nicole
That is a very beautiful and touching card. I think the way the sun's light is shining upon you and Colin in the photo is beautiful too. Your words are honest and loving, and the way you speak about Sean (everyday and in the card) shows me that it is possible for one to find love - big, true, and neverending.
roxanne
Heidi,
I hope you hae a peaceful holiday and that your star shines especially bright for you.
Monique
The card is so beautiful and meaningful. God bless you and your family.
Blessings, Heidi, on you and Colin--today and always. May angels watch over you and bring you comfort and peace during this holy season.
Shona Nollaig dhuit,
Deirdre
BEAUTIFUL...............
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
That's a beautiful card. Your strength and willingness to share your journey online has touched me, and is helping me find a bit of strength in myself this holiday season. It's not easy, but it's not impossible either. May God bless you and your family this Christmas.
In Christ,
Me
Thank you for sharing your beautifully-worded card. May you find much joy that only a child can give and much peace from your shining star this coming year. God bless.
Sarah's Mom
Heidi, I love your card. It is so beautiful. My sympathy goes out to you and your family. I hope the 2006 is a better year for you.
peace & blessings Heidi!
I had to go look for this blog after reading your most recent one.
-beatiful-
Post a Comment
<< Home