journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
posted by Heidi at 12/15/2005 07:31:00 AM
Is that the Angel Sean in the background?
Hiya, I am new to your blog..found you through blog hopping. This picture is absolutely gorgeous... Colin looks like a lil angel..I hope you all have a very merry christmasKatie :)
Awww how cute, and happy he looks! Most little ones are sometimes afraid of Santa, this is great.HH6
That's awesome! Looks like a Norman Rockwell painting. :)
That is a classically beautiful photo! I never do the Santa pictures in the mall...this is simply gorgeous.
Wow...that almost looks like a modern day Norman Rockwell painting!
Does it get any more precious than that??!?!?!??!???!!!Oh my goodness.That's just beautiful.
Awwwesome!!Really like a painting.
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
Is that the Angel Sean in the background?
Hiya, I am new to your blog..found you through blog hopping.
This picture is absolutely gorgeous... Colin looks like a lil angel..
I hope you all have a very merry christmas
Katie :)
Awww how cute, and happy he looks! Most little ones are sometimes afraid of Santa, this is great.
HH6
That's awesome! Looks like a Norman Rockwell painting. :)
That is a classically beautiful photo! I never do the Santa pictures in the mall...this is simply gorgeous.
Wow...that almost looks like a modern day Norman Rockwell painting!
Does it get any more precious than that??!?!?!??!???!!!
Oh my goodness.
That's just beautiful.
Awwwesome!!
Really like a painting.
Post a Comment
<< Home