Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy Birthday Colin!

Just a few minutes old . . .

The hospital photo one hour after birth . . . I should have know he was going to be an active child by the look on his face! He is always wide eyed and ready to roll . . .


1st Birthday . . .

2nd Birthday . . . He is growing too fast!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLIN!!!
Your birthday cake looks very cool and I hope you got a lot of present....tractors and trains. Be a good boy for your mom.

12/30/2005 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Colin
Happy Birthday to you! ;)

12/30/2005 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Colin! I love your sweater... cool tractor!

12/30/2005 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home