Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fun in the Sun

We had a busy day yesterday . . . spent about 4 hours at a water park . . . it was really fun and Colin had a blast. I forgot the camera so no photos but we were only in the car for 2 minutes and he was out now that was a pretty picture! It took 30 minutes to get back home. I stuck him in bed and was off to IKEA . . . oh what fun to just walk around alone and it was almost empty. It is funny how such a store can bring back memories. As I walked around the store I could little that I liked . . . for four years this was one of the options and now after being back in the US I realize how much nicer our furniture is here. I took a break and had a drink . . . I looked out the window wanting to see the Hiendl (huge German furniture store) but instead saw Rooms to Go . . . it was funny. I enjoyed my couple of hours of 'freedom' . . . hit a store at the mall to buy Colin some new sandals because his foot is just growing fast. Then back to the house to eat dinner and get Colin ready for bed which did not happen until 11pm . . . oh boy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Roxxi said...

My brother lives close by that same Ikea in which you are writing about... I cannot wait to go...probably will disappoint me though....make me miss Germany even more than I do! Did not know about the water park there....have to go check it out too!:0) Enjoy the in-laws.....

7/12/2006 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home