Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Red, White, and Blue

God Bless America,
Land that I love.

Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.

From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam

God bless America,
My home sweet home.

I don't know where time went this year? I usually send out a 4th of July card but this year it just did not happen. Oh well, here is my last minute effort . . . stuck a flag in Colin's hand, turned him loose in the garden, and then got to work on the computer . . . this is what I got.


And here is the card from last year . . . Hope everyone has a safe 4th of July . . . we are staying home and doing nothing! We had a nice weekend get away which was so nice.

7 Comments:

Blogger Glo said...

JUST STOPPED BY TO SAY HI AND HAPPY 4TH.MY HUSBAND IS IRAQ.I GET LONELY.
GLO

7/04/2006 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice get away, have a Great 4th!!

7/04/2006 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi~

I'm glad to hear that you are taking it easy and enjoying this day with Colin. It sounds like you had a great time this past weekend. We can't wait to hear all about it. Happy 4th of July!

Love, T

7/04/2006 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even your last minute efforts are wonderful. Colin looks great! Looking forward to hearing about the steam train.

7/04/2006 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, so well done! Colin is the cutest little stinker!
Alex

7/05/2006 12:18 AM  
Blogger KBG said...

I can't believe that you usually have the energy (and organizational skills) to get out a 4th of July card!! He's adorable as ever.

7/05/2006 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also impressed by your diligence with cards and photos :) Happy 4th to you too.

7/05/2006 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home