Thursday, June 22, 2006

I think I've got it . . .

I think I finally get the whole uploading videos at Google. I know I just jinxed myself, oh well. Anyway, I have now posted 33 video clips . . . there is a huge gap in the time. The last clip was just a few days before Sean was killed but I hope to start doing more now. I am now going to sort through all the clips that Sean made while in Iraq . . . not sure if any will be posted, but will put up a link if I do. Thanks Angie for all the help and don't be surprised if I send you another email.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so cool that you can (and are willing) to share these videos...I love the one of Sean giving Colin a bath! Although my back hurts just watching it :)

One day Colin will cherish these...

6/21/2006 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Heidi - these are wonderful. Thank you for continuing to share you life with all of us. Colin is a lucky boy. And you are a strong and inspirational woman.

6/22/2006 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home