Friday, June 09, 2006

Travel Trivia #10

Okay all you smarty pants . . . sorry that last week was soooo easy but did it bring back some memories or what? This is the last photo for Round 1 . . . a real prize is waiting to be won! Good Luck and where am I?

8 Comments:

Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery in France?

6/09/2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Okey, here's my guess....Luxembourg American Cemetery and Memorial

6/09/2006 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to guess the Luxembourg American Cemetary. I know it is an American Cemetary but where is the question?!

Love, T

6/09/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Roxxi said...

I believe that I have been to the same one and it is in France...somewhere close to Normandy. It's where all the American soldiers are burried.

6/09/2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

It is not the one in Normandy and I don't think it is the one in Luxembourg so I would guess it is the one in or close by Verdun.

6/09/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

I'm going with Luxembourg Cemetery and Memorial as well. It is such a great memorial!

-B

6/10/2006 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is Ardennes American Cemetery in Belgium.
Patti

6/10/2006 4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't look like Normandy. It looks a little like St. Avold in France--just a wild guess.
Nancy

6/12/2006 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home