Travel Trivia #8 ANSWER
The correct answer was . . .
Heidelberg, Germany . . . I know that was an easy one! The photo was taken during the Columbus Day 2001 weekend outing with the Combs Family. It also happened to be the weekend of the Heidelberg Bazaar . . . we had zero room in the trunk so I bought nothing but if I went again, I sure could do some damage.

Another one of my "looks" . . .
Heidelberg, Germany . . . I know that was an easy one! The photo was taken during the Columbus Day 2001 weekend outing with the Combs Family. It also happened to be the weekend of the Heidelberg Bazaar . . . we had zero room in the trunk so I bought nothing but if I went again, I sure could do some damage.

Another one of my "looks" . . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home