Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day 2006

glitter graphics


Today, we honor those
whose commitment to their country
and to peace on earth
will forever
be an inspiration
to all who knew
and loved them.

Today I honor and remember Sean . . .

. . . and the thousands of others who made the ultimate sacrifice. I will never forget!

8 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I promise, I will never forget either.

5/29/2006 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi and Colin,
Today as thoughts of Sean are in my mind, the word "patriot" seem to be the word that best describes him. The official definition is "one who loves, supports, and defends one's country". Sean was that and so very much more. For those that were priviliged to know and love Sean we know that his Christian beliefs were at the core of this man who was willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice to secure freedom for all. On this Memorial Day we honor Sean and are humbled by his sacrifice. We remember him with love and pride........he will never be forgotten!

5/29/2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I remember Sean today as well.

5/29/2006 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember Sean today as well. We will NEVER forget!

God bless you, Heidi.

Sincerely,
Monique, CPT R., Gabe and Asher

5/29/2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger Kat97 said...

We honor and remember Sean today and everyday...and miss him too.

Much love to you and Colin.
K-

5/29/2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Heidi,

I've never met you, but I wanted you to know that I thought of and prayed for you, Colin, and Sean many times today. God Bless ...

5/29/2006 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi,
This year I got Mother's Day and Memorial Day. They have always been important but now, to me, they rank above all other holidays. I thought of Sean too and all the other soldiers we lost. God Bless you and all their families.

5/30/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thank You Sean and Heidi...You are in my thoughts and prayers today.

5/30/2006 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home