Thursday, June 01, 2006

Moving Along . . .

I finally got a bid and contract from the builder. I have made so many changes and corrections to his contract . . . it is full of pencil marks. I want everything to be in writing to avoid problems down the road. He seems like a super nice guy and is letting me do just about whatever I want but you just never know. Just waiting to hear back from him . . . he may run when he sees all my notes and questions!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the home Colin will probably remember the most, get it the way you want it and nothing less. Good Luck....

6/01/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

You're so brave to do that! I'm not sure I'd have the guts to build my own home, but that's awesome. And you get it exactly the way you want it, too, that's the whole point of going custom.

6/02/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Heidi,
I am so impressed! I know Sean must be watching over you and smiling with pride at you and Colin.

I hope school is out (or soon!) and that you'll be enjoying summer and supervising your new home.

Be well,
Lara

6/02/2006 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home