"First Day" Jitters
Well, it is back to school for me today . . . yes, for some crazy reason I agreed to teach summer school. I am suppose to have 3 kids but who knows if they will all show up . . . they just got out on Thursday so they had no real break. No matter if my first day is as a student or a teacher I am always nervous, excited, anxious the night before . . . I usually have a hard time sleeping but last night was the exception. The boy and I hit the bed early and both slept like a baby! It must have been our big shopping trip to the PX and Commissary at Fort Hood yesterday . . . yes, it was the big stock up trip. Hope no one in the area needs baby wipes, juice, or size 5 diapers! Have I mentioned how large that place is? Man it takes forever to get from one PX to the other! Thank goodness we arrived at 9am for our adventure.

6 Comments:
For some cracy reason Joey signed himself up for summer school(science), and didn't even tell us.
He got out of school May 25 and summer school starts today.
We are moving on main post next week, and we could use his help.
B.S.
Good luck, Heidi! I'll be thinking of you. I hope you are blessed with wonderfuly inquisitive and compliant students.
It's our last week this week! Pray for me!
I wanted to write crazy not cracy, sorry.
B.S.
Good luck with summer teaching! I went back to school also and am working on my master in education. Maybe I could pick your brain sometime!!!
nice blog
Next time you're hitting Ft. Hood, let me know. I'd love to meet up with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home