Travel Trivia #11 ANSWER
The correct answer was . . .
Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands (Holland)
. . . it was a beautiful place and the tulips were amazing!

Taking time to stop and smell the flowers . . .
Sean trying on some BIG wooden shoes . . .
I wish I would have dug up all my bulbs I planted at my house in Germany . . . oh well. I am going to visit Amsterdam some day so can buy me some more bulbs when I return. Thanks for playing along!
Those who gave correct answers . . .
Erin
Angie
Nicole
Teresa
Stephanie
and Robin gave the exact answer so she is in the lead with 2 points!

2 Comments:
I miss my tulips too! You can ask all my neighbors back on Pine Court how we anticipated their bloom each spring. (I think some even called me Mary, Mary!) I wonder how they did this year without me:( I didn't plant tulips here this year...I think it's waayyy too dry for tulips to survive.
It's probably the only one I'll get right...lol. I love seeing these pictures of places I've been. I sure did enjoy my time in Europe. By the way, I have a picture of my son (who was 3 at the time) standing in a pair of wooden shoes just like the ones Sean is standing in. I just love that picture. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home