Something New . . .
When I saw that Angie had posted a video clip of her new little boy, I wanted to know "how'd she do that?" . . . she sent me the directions and it was pretty easy . . . okay, I had to have tutorials, thanks Angie!. So downloading the video clips was the easy part but getting it to show up in my blog was a different story. It just did not work . . . so I put them on my test blog that I once used to test all this HTML stuff when I first started this obsession of blogging. The videos worked so easy there so I guess that is where they shall remain for now.
After I got one downloaded, I then started searching high and low for more video clips because I knew Sean was great about making them. Colin wandered in when he heard a baby crying little did he know it was him. He cuddled up in my lap and we spent an hour watching clips. He recognized me, my mom, my dad, but he did not know who Sean was . . . that broke my heart. Most (okay all) were taken by Sean of Colin. I must admit it was a little difficult to hear Sean's voice but so comforting too . . . thank goodness for all this technology!
I have added more video clips if you are totally bored and want to check them out on my "fake" blog . . . I am afraid to make any changes on my "real" blog so I have the other one called, test . . . this is only a test . . . I will add more with time. Happy Viewing!
After I got one downloaded, I then started searching high and low for more video clips because I knew Sean was great about making them. Colin wandered in when he heard a baby crying little did he know it was him. He cuddled up in my lap and we spent an hour watching clips. He recognized me, my mom, my dad, but he did not know who Sean was . . . that broke my heart. Most (okay all) were taken by Sean of Colin. I must admit it was a little difficult to hear Sean's voice but so comforting too . . . thank goodness for all this technology!
I have added more video clips if you are totally bored and want to check them out on my "fake" blog . . . I am afraid to make any changes on my "real" blog so I have the other one called, test . . . this is only a test . . . I will add more with time. Happy Viewing!

4 Comments:
Heidi,
Thank you for sharing those video clips. I had tears in my eyes as I sat here watching the first one. Thank goodness for modern technology.
Heidi,
What beautiful video clips. Thank you so much for sharing them. It is wonderful that you have these of Sean and Colin. They will mean so much to Colin some day. I admire your inner strength in dealing with everything.
Nancy
What a peek into your life, so sweet....Colin looks so different! What happened to all that dark hair ?:) I regret not having more video of Gabe when he was a baby, we were broke college students and had no camera :(, but we're making up for it now.
o.k. Heid share with us all how did you do this?
Post a Comment
<< Home