Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hanging Out

I am singing the theme song from That 70s Show right now. . . Friday is my day off work so it is "date day" for Colin and me. We spent the day playing, having lunch at McDonalds, and stopping by the Spray Park . . . which he had a blast playing in the water. We will be going back there soon, very soon!

I haven't posted any new photos of the kid so here he is with his new haircut . . .


8 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Dang, he is getting SO BIG!

6/10/2006 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great date :) Colin just gets cuter and cuter!

Funny you mentioned the song going through your head. Logan and I often sing the theme song to "That 70s Show" but we change up the lyrics when we're traveling to: "NOT the same ol thing we did last week" and then at the end, instead of HELLO WISCONSIN she'll yell HELLO (insert where ever we are).
Patti

6/10/2006 5:39 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Very cute--love the last one especially! It's just how I imagine his personality!

--L

6/11/2006 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love going on dates with Gabe. He's old enough now that we can see some movies that I actually enjoy :)

Colin changes with every photo! So cute! And you are great at getting those looks. I have to stalk my boys for an hour to get those different poses :)

6/11/2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

He's such a handsome boy! I'm glad he's getting practice taking girls on dates. He is for sure going to be a heart breaker with those good looks!

6/11/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger On Cue Aussies said...

Heidi,

This just came through and I thought you might be interested in it.
As a result of the recent special session of the Texas Legislature, children of active duty military, activated reservists, and any three- and four-year-old child whose parent has been killed or wounded on active duty are eligible for free, voluntary pre-kindergarten. This is a huge victory for Texas pre-k advocates. Now, we need to make sure that every military family with eligible kids knows about the change before school starts in August. Please spread the word! All this and more at the Capitol Blog at http://www.uwtexas.org

I don't know if you need it, but I wanted to make sure you knew!

6/12/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Gosh he's darling. :)

6/13/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Peter and Nancy said...

Wow, Heidi - Colin is real cutie!!! He has such a classic look - and I think you might be missing a calling as a professional photographer!!

6/13/2006 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home