Friday, June 16, 2006

Travel Trivia #11

This is the beginning of Round 2 . . . if you are new to this "game" here are the rules . . . good luck and remember there is a real prize to be won!

Do you know where I am? The background might give you a clue . . .

7 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Leavenworth, Kansas?

6/16/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Holland?

6/16/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Looks like the tulips in Holland?

6/16/2006 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tulip farm in Holland is my guess... Love,T

6/16/2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger julie anna said...

I have no idea! Pretty flowers though.

6/16/2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Keukenhof in the Netherlands I think. We went there our first spring in Europe and took literally hundreds of pictures!

6/17/2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Definitely Holland! The tulips are beautiful!

6/17/2006 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home