journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
posted by Heidi at 6/23/2006 08:31:00 AM
Greece? I'm guessing on the cruise you and Sean took from Venice.Beth
Santorini. One of the destinations you visited "whilst" you were cruising the Mediterranian Sea before the Kosovo deployment.Alex
Santorini, Greece!
Yay, my guess must be right (although I didn't know the exact location); Greece is my answer. :)
The Greek Island of SantoriniTeresa
I say Santorini as well. More specifically, the city of Ia.
Santorini!
I'm going to go with my first impression when I saw the photo and say Greece. I've never been there, but that's my guess. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
Greece? I'm guessing on the cruise you and Sean took from Venice.
Beth
Santorini. One of the destinations you visited "whilst" you were cruising the Mediterranian Sea before the Kosovo deployment.
Alex
Santorini, Greece!
Yay, my guess must be right (although I didn't know the exact location); Greece is my answer. :)
The Greek Island of Santorini
Teresa
I say Santorini as well. More specifically, the city of Ia.
Santorini!
I'm going to go with my first impression when I saw the photo and say Greece. I've never been there, but that's my guess. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home