A Little Break
We are heading out for the weekend . . . going to the world's largest flea market in Canton and then over to Palestine to ride the steam train. I don't know what I am going to do without my internet fix everyday . . . oh well, it is only for a couple of days, right?

4 Comments:
I hear First Monday is awesome, ironically I lived half an hour from Canton my whole life and never once went. I enjoy reading your blog even though it often makes me cry. Have fun in East Texas!
-an East Texas girl
Have a great time!
My Busy Little Boy
Things to do today
Jump in puddles...
Chase the cat....
Color on walls...
Spill milk....
Track in mud..
Feed lunch to dog..
Cut hair...
Drag out toys..
Hide from Mommy...
Eat playdough....
Put cat in toilet...
Make sure clothes
are really dirty...
LOVE my MOMMY
with all my heart!
Good luck!!!&have lotza FUN!
Have a great time! I'll look forward to catching up when you get back.
Post a Comment
<< Home