journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
Thursday, November 09, 2006
It's Heeeerrrreeeee!
FINALLY, the ceramic tile has arrived and is being installed. I think I still like it . . . it is very dusty in the photo but once it is cleaned should look great. I can't believe how the house is coming together . . .
Very nice! I think you're going to have a lot of fun decorating the house once it's complete. You seem to have such a flair for it. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product ~ is next summer to early to visit?! :)
It looks really awesome! I love that wall color too. What color is that? We just picked out colors for our walls. We did the same tan/white but I think we went too light on our wall color. I guess we will see once they paint.
You'll be glad that the tile is darker. We have a light gray/taupe tile here and it shows it all. I love the khaki color on the walls. The next time I'm in Texas, I'll have to visit.
It's very pretty, Heidi. I can't wait for the day I have my own house and get to pick my own colors. I really like the house we're renting here, except for the fact that everything is WHITE! Not great with two little monsters running around! I also can't wait to see the finished product. It's lovely so far!
I love tiles...I'm always fantasizing that I can take one of those tile laying classes at Lowe's and do something spectacular like that...somehow I think it looks easier than it really is, eh? It looks great!
13 Comments:
Wow...so exciting. And that color is gorgeous. It almost resembles a dark hardwood floor. Will that be for the whole house, or just a few rooms?
Very nice! I think you're going to have a lot of fun decorating the house once it's complete. You seem to have such a flair for it. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product ~ is next summer to early to visit?! :)
what is the flooring? Very interesting....and love the color.
Reminds me of chocolate melting...
yummm
what is the flooring? Very interesting....and love the color.
Reminds me of chocolate melting...
yummm
The floor is ceramic tile that looks like hand scrapped wood planks . . . should look much better when it is cleaned.
My door is always open to visitors!
I love it! And with a little boy running around, much easier to keep clean!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! It looks good. I like the color of the walls too!
Can't wait to see more pictures.
P.S. My major is Early Childhood
It looks really awesome! I love that wall color too. What color is that? We just picked out colors for our walls. We did the same tan/white but I think we went too light on our wall color. I guess we will see once they paint.
You'll be glad that the tile is darker. We have a light gray/taupe tile here and it shows it all. I love the khaki color on the walls. The next time I'm in Texas, I'll have to visit.
~T
It's very pretty, Heidi. I can't wait for the day I have my own house and get to pick my own colors. I really like the house we're renting here, except for the fact that everything is WHITE! Not great with two little monsters running around! I also can't wait to see the finished product. It's lovely so far!
How about a housewarming party...we all come!!!
LOL, yes, invite strange blog friends from across the country to celebrate with you :)
I'm so excited for you!
I love tiles...I'm always fantasizing that I can take one of those tile laying classes at Lowe's and do something spectacular like that...somehow I think it looks easier than it really is, eh? It looks great!
Post a Comment
<< Home