Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!


. . . so some of you guessed correctly. He looks like a zebra doesn't he? He was going to be a skunk but I couldn't find the right fur (fake of course). After I had bought the zebra stuff I found the right skunk fur so next year, maybe.

Hope you all have/had a safe night and enjoy trick or treating!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

He looks adorable!!!

I have one going out trick or treating and the other worried about "nutrition"...

I hope you and the little man have fun!!

Where is your costume?

10/31/2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Kessa Thea said...

So cute. Nice costume. You are undoubtedly creative.

10/31/2006 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome Heidi :)

10/31/2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

It's adorable! I admire you...we buy our Halloween costumes! Great job!

10/31/2006 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To cute Heidi!...Catie dressed as a lady bug again this year. Even Cortney and Zach got back into this year. Catie got the knack of it really quick and learned to hold up her bag and say "twick or tweat" LOL...but one lady wanted to look at what she had and Catie immediately was offended and said no mine!

11/02/2006 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home