journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
posted by Heidi at 10/23/2006 07:59:00 PM
i made my trip from CS today :) great day for a drive.no guess for where that is...can't wait to find out though.
It looks like Lock Ness to me, but I've only been to Scotland and just over the border to England Hadrian's Wall, and I suspect Ireland and Scotland look a lot alike. I've forgotten the name of the castle on Lock Ness.
Tough one! Is it the River Boyne?
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
i made my trip from CS today :) great day for a drive.
no guess for where that is...can't wait to find out though.
It looks like Lock Ness to me, but I've only been to Scotland and just over the border to England Hadrian's Wall, and I suspect Ireland and Scotland look a lot alike. I've forgotten the name of the castle on Lock Ness.
Tough one! Is it the River Boyne?
Post a Comment
<< Home