Hey CVG-- I'm just so excited that I can finally play! :) I've never been to mainland Europe, but I've been to Ireland. :)
Heidi-- Of the pics you've shown, I've only actually been to Trinity and Waterford. I have good friends on the east coast in Wicklow and Wexford, and I've been to the North once--Portadown area--with a Quaker friend. You've given me some good ideas of where to take my Sean when we get to go--maybe next summer. :) Did I mention that my Wexford friend is a priest? We may put him to work. :) :) :)
4 Comments:
Blarney Castle!!!!
Dang, you're fast, Roses! I was going to say Blarney Castle/Blarney Stone too...
Rathmacknee Castle, County Wexford
Hey CVG--
I'm just so excited that I can finally play! :) I've never been to mainland Europe, but I've been to Ireland. :)
Heidi--
Of the pics you've shown, I've only actually been to Trinity and Waterford. I have good friends on the east coast in Wicklow and Wexford, and I've been to the North once--Portadown area--with a Quaker friend. You've given me some good ideas of where to take my Sean when we get to go--maybe next summer. :) Did I mention that my Wexford friend is a priest? We may put him to work. :) :) :)
Be well,
Irish dancer girl
Post a Comment
<< Home