Okay, I'm going to guess the Waterford Crystal Factory. If it hadn't been for the vase, my first choice would have been a Guiness brewery. Ha ha. I wouldn't doubt that you made it there, as well.
i'm guessing guinness although i was able to read the above guess of waterford--i have a funny waterford story to share in an email sometime. but wanted to share a link to 2 interviews with a new priest @ Sacred Heart Church in Galveston. I went there this past Sunday. Fr. Niall (Nile) Nolan is from County Laois. http://www.sacredheartgalveston.org/FrNialInterview1.php this link has the link to the 2nd interview on the bottom of the page. the 2nd page talks about how he was a priest @ St. James which is located on the grounds of Guinness Brewery. pretty cool i think :) he delivered an awesome homily. I highly encourage going there if you're ever visiting Galveston.
Heidi: my name is DelRay Lentz. I am General Manager @ Henson Ford in Madisonville, Texas. I have organized a charity event for a fallen soldier and would deeply appreciate the honor of the proceeds going to the college fund for your son. I know this blog is very public, but have no others means of contacting you. I found the article about your husbands death in the Eagle. The event is oct. 16 in college station and time is of the essence -please contact me 888-558-3673 or 979-412-2209 both are business numbers.
7 Comments:
Waterford Crystal Factory
Waterford Crystal Factory!
Okay, I'm going to guess the Waterford Crystal Factory. If it hadn't been for the vase, my first choice would have been a Guiness brewery. Ha ha. I wouldn't doubt that you made it there, as well.
T
i'm guessing guinness although i was able to read the above guess of waterford--i have a funny waterford story to share in an email sometime. but wanted to share a link to 2 interviews with a new priest @ Sacred Heart Church in Galveston. I went there this past Sunday. Fr. Niall (Nile) Nolan is from County Laois.
http://www.sacredheartgalveston.org/FrNialInterview1.php
this link has the link to the 2nd interview on the bottom of the page. the 2nd page talks about how he was a priest @ St. James which is located on the grounds of Guinness Brewery. pretty cool i think :) he delivered an awesome homily. I highly encourage going there if you're ever visiting Galveston.
Heidi: my name is DelRay Lentz. I am General Manager @ Henson Ford in Madisonville, Texas. I have organized a charity event for a fallen soldier and would deeply appreciate the honor of the proceeds going to the college fund for your son. I know this blog is very public, but have no others means of contacting you. I found the article about your husbands death in the Eagle. The event is oct. 16 in college station and time is of the essence -please contact me 888-558-3673 or 979-412-2209 both are business numbers.
would like to help with the benefit if any is needed
Mr Lentz's comment is one good reason why not to go 'BETA privat'...you never know who will stumble along!!
Post a Comment
<< Home