Monday, September 18, 2006

Ireland Trivia #20

Finally it is officially back! Round 3 will be a little different . . . all the photos will be in Ireland so you just have to figure out where in Ireland I am! This is the first photo of Round 3 . . . if you are new to this "game" here are the rules . . . good luck and remember there is a real prize to be won! I hope Round 1 and Round 2 winners got your prize?

This was one of my favorite things we did on this trip . . . do you know where I am?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The west coast of Ireland in the Connemara area - This is a big guess.

teresa

9/18/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

I'm going to guess the Dingle Penninsula....

---Lara

9/18/2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I'm going to guess the West Coast; Eire maybe? We never made it to Ireland, so I'm totally guessing.

9/18/2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger E said...

I give up for this round--never made it to Ireland!

9/20/2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger Roxxi said...

Never went there...I also give up for this round!:0)

9/20/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Okay, I think you are on one of the Aran Islands...perhaps Inis Mor? And that is Galway on the horizon.

9/20/2006 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only known two other travel spots you've posted (San Antonio and Venice), and I was too late to answer. So even though this is cheating big time, I have to answer this one...

Inis Oirr!

I have such fond memories of that trip - you did a great job planning it. And I love that Colin is in the pictures too :)

Elva

9/21/2006 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home