Monday, September 11, 2006

What to say?

I have been thinking about what to write today . . . where I was . . . what I was doing on this day five years ago, but it just did not seem like the right time yet. I never realized how this day would change my life.

The only thought that has been in my mind all day is this . . . if the events of September 11, 2001 would have never happened then my husband would probably still be here . . . our child would have his father . . . several thousand other children would know their father . . . sometimes there just aren't any words.

In silence . . .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Kings 19:(1-11)11-13a
in the silence & in the quiet whispering, God is ever near Heidi.

9/12/2006 12:56 AM  
Blogger MQ said...

Silence is louder sometimes.

9/12/2006 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi, I thought of you a Colin often yesterday. Words are never enough, but thank you for sharing your strength with us all.

9/12/2006 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home