Monday, September 04, 2006

So Unfair

There are days I just click from blog to blog to blog . . . reading about people I don't know but it is fun to see what others do day to day. I found this blog a long time ago and check in from time to time. This morning I checked in again . . . and wow they could really use your prayers right now. Such a sad, sad turn events for this family . . . and life just isn't fair some days . . . sending prayers across the ocean to them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this blog. This way we all can pray specifically for this young family.
GOD works in mysterious ways....but HE is so cool!

9/04/2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

After I write this, I'm going to run upstairs to hug my family until they tell to stop and then I'm going to hug them some more. My heart goes out to that family. Just so sad. If there is one thing I'm good at, it's praying. They certainly need lots of love and prayers right now...

9/04/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Roxxi said...

I went to that blog and I was speechless. I will be praying for that family. Thank you for being such a compassionate person and sharing that blog with us.

9/05/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Household6 said...

We've emailed a few time back and forth. Him and his family are really nice, kind and great people. Please pray and even if you dont pray do it anyways for them. The deserve all you can give.

9/06/2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home