House Update
The house if moving right along. They are getting ready to put the roof on next week and then the windows will be installed. This weeks photo is bad . . . 
I finally gave the builder a house with brick that I like so will see how that goes. I thought that I would get excited as the process started, but I find it to be very bittersweet. I know that once we are in our home it will take me some time to get adjusted . . . I always knew that this would be the reality of my life. In the mean time, I have had fun shopping for fabric to make curtains . . . can't wait to see it all together.

I finally gave the builder a house with brick that I like so will see how that goes. I thought that I would get excited as the process started, but I find it to be very bittersweet. I know that once we are in our home it will take me some time to get adjusted . . . I always knew that this would be the reality of my life. In the mean time, I have had fun shopping for fabric to make curtains . . . can't wait to see it all together.

5 Comments:
It's coming along nicely, Heidi. They seem to have gotten a lot done since last week.
Heidi, it is going to be so nice! Please share photos of how you're planning to decorate it and what fabric you've chosen. I'm looking at houses here in Germany, but they're really expensive with the Euro rate so high. I might have to wait a few years. But I'm having fun with the paint webpages 'designing' my look.
Somehow I don't think Sean would mind Colin crawling all over him. I'm sure Colin squirmed and walked all over his daddy when Sean was on leave, and I bet Sean loved every minute of it!
I think of you often and miss the updates from Jenny.
Wow, it going us so fast! Thanks for sharing with us.
Are u doing any neat things with customizing the interior?
Wow Heidi, it's going to be beautiful.
Heidi,
I can't believe how fast it's going. Wow. I can't wait to see the final product. I know you are excited and maybe a little nervous. I can't even imagine. It looks great. Thanks for sharing in your adventure.
T
Post a Comment
<< Home