Weekend Wrap Up
We now have the beginning of walls . . . still can't decide on which brick color I want . . .

We said good-bye to Buddy . . . he has returned to the farm to live with his cousins . . . it was sad and wasn't sure Colin was going to leave him but he now has a huge field to play in with two other small goats . . . it is only a few miles from our house so we can stop by and visit . . . I told him if he ever has another orphaned baby that we would take it again . . . am I crazy? I told Colin to give Buddy kisses . . . it was sad for me too:(


We said good-bye to Buddy . . . he has returned to the farm to live with his cousins . . . it was sad and wasn't sure Colin was going to leave him but he now has a huge field to play in with two other small goats . . . it is only a few miles from our house so we can stop by and visit . . . I told him if he ever has another orphaned baby that we would take it again . . . am I crazy? I told Colin to give Buddy kisses . . . it was sad for me too:(

Nothing else that exciting . . . yesterday was the 21 month mark . . . hard to believe it has almost been two whole years . . .

6 Comments:
I was wondering about the goat, now I got my answer.
If I ever get to pick a brick, I think I would buy some sand or light brown color...you know all the dirt and dust in TX. And Pete might like the blend in the nature thing...called camouflage lol.
But that's just us. What do you thing Sean would like?
B.S.
And the good thing is there is a fire hydrant right by your house!!!! Will help on your homeowners insurance! :)
Jenna's Mom
walls are just the begining.. but a great sign!!! But buddy was soo cute how can you give him away?? lol
Wow, your house is taking shape. Can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Goodbye goat :(
That Buddy is SOOO cute - I love the droopy black ears. I'm happy to hear he'll be just down the road so Colin can still visit with him.
How sad you all had to say goodbye to Buddy, but it's nice that he'll still be close enough you can visit. He is cute. I can't wait to see more pictures of the house as it progresses...how exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home