Monday, August 07, 2006

Travel Trivia #18: HINT

No correct answers so far so here is a little hint . . . if you drove to Poland you went by this town before crossing the border to the land of pottery. Some of you might have spent the night . . . it is a very unique town in that the street signs are in two languages . . . German and Sorbian. Feel free to take a second guess . . . good luck.

7 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Is it Dresden?...But we stayed in a different town that I cannot for the life of me remember the name!

8/07/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger E said...

I'm so bad at this game, but I'll guess Gorlitz? We stayed in a hotel on the autobahn that was outside this town. Maybe I'll get lucky!
Beth

8/07/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Dresden, Germany.

8/07/2006 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love second chances :) My new guess is Bautzen, Germany because it was the last town with an ESSO station before Poland.

8/07/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Roxxi said...

I still suck at this game...see when I went to Poland the FRG drove there and back in one day(REALLY BAD IDEA WITH 8 WOMEN!!!) anyway, so I have not stayed anywhere near there...nor remember any of the names of towns...but my guess is Dresden.

8/07/2006 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I take this picture, at the crack of Dawn? It is Bautzen! I should have been playing all along.

8/07/2006 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! I put my answer on the above post!

8/10/2006 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home