Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tagged . . . finally

Well, I don't know who she is but I am playing along . . . by the way Proud Army Wife . . . when are you coming 'out'?

Five things in my purse
1. sunglasses
2. coupon organizer . . . go figure
3. Burt's Bees lip balm
4. wallet
5. checkbook

Five things in my refrigerator
1. Cran-Grape juice
2. carrot juice (Colin's favorite)
3. fresh peaches from our tree (yummy!)
4. lettuce/salad in a bag
5. cheese: cheddar, swiss, feta

Five things in my closet
1. high school yearbooks
2. clothes/shoes
3. photos waiting to be organized
4. every card, letter, note I have received in 2 years
5. old toys (Strawberry Shortcake, Smurfs, dolls)

Five things in my car
1. flags I bought on sale 4 weeks ago
2. German First Aid Kit, emergency triangle, license plate, why?
3. blankets
4. trunk organizer
5. jumper cables
. . . can you say clean out the Germany stuff?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never know when you might need those German emergency essentials! Our kit changed from blanket to water and sunscreen :)

7/27/2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger Gitti said...

...revealing my identity would be the end of my blogger career...lol,
and I’m having sooo much fun right now.
You got us all started ;)

7/27/2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Roxxi said...

I have a guess on who I think proud Army wife is!:0)Maybe she should drop clues so we can try to guess... and I can see if I am right!:0)

7/27/2006 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is your blog Roxxi??? ;)

7/27/2006 10:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love that German car kit. I never once opened it in Germany, but I still keep it in our car here, thinking that some day it may come in REAL handy. Whatever.

7/28/2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home