journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
posted by Heidi at 7/14/2006 12:38:00 AM
Finally, somewhere I've been! St. Marks Square, Venice!! Thanks for the easy one!
Yes, finally someplace I've visited too! St. Mark's, Venice.Sarah's Mom
Aahhh...yes, St. Mark's in Venice. I love that city!
Love this photo of you in front of St. Mark's (Venice) ~ you don't look so thrilled to have the pigeon eating out of your hand. Did Sean put you up to that? ;)
In front of St. Mark's Cathedral in the Piazza San Marco, Venice, Italy. That's a great photo... all of the colors are so vibrant.Love, T
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Finally, somewhere I've been! St. Marks Square, Venice!! Thanks for the easy one!
Yes, finally someplace I've visited too! St. Mark's, Venice.
Sarah's Mom
Aahhh...yes, St. Mark's in Venice. I love that city!
Love this photo of you in front of St. Mark's (Venice) ~ you don't look so thrilled to have the pigeon eating out of your hand. Did Sean put you up to that? ;)
In front of St. Mark's Cathedral in the Piazza San Marco, Venice, Italy. That's a great photo... all of the colors are so vibrant.
Love, T
Post a Comment
<< Home