Thursday, July 13, 2006

Extreme Emotions

I had a good dinner with Michelle last night. Colin woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning . . . so I grabbed the camera and shot a short video . . . so mean!



I made a quick visit to the local quilt store, had lunch with the crew at Double Dave's, and we both took a nap. Colin woke up in a great mood . . .



Yes, that is Murphy . . . Sean's best friend. He is so sweet but can also be a little over protective and bite strangers, yikes! It is good to be with Murphy . . . maybe some day he can come live with us . . . we will have to come up with a plan to 'dognap' him because I don't think the FIL will let him go without a fight . . . LOL!

For those who know what I am talking about . . . I finally decided to reclaim some of my presents that were never mailed . . .

8 Comments:

Blogger KBG said...

What a cute video! The girl didn't really go through the "no" stage - her favorite thing to say was "stop talking" when you said something she didn't like. Now before she does something she knows she's not supposed to do she'll come to me and say "don't talk to me, mama."
I love seeing that other kids can be as bossy as mine!!!

7/13/2006 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I read early on in some baby book, that you should capture all the emotions...that's a good one :)

7/13/2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

aww, cute video!

7/13/2006 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, XMAS in July!
MD

7/13/2006 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your presents wont melt in the car!
A.

7/14/2006 6:45 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

As I watched your darling video, I thought of my own son and fondly remembered those days. It made me laugh though because at 12, the extreme emotions are coming back! And it is surprising how similar they are!

Enjoy these wonderful days, Heidi!

Safe home,
L

7/14/2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

We've been rolling on the floor watching Colin be cranky! Thanks for sharing it - I swear he gets cuter every day.

7/17/2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger MajorDad said...

Great baby and dog pictures...I love taking them of MajorBaby and CookieMonster (the pit bull). While I know that pits have a bad reputation, I don't think that dog would EVER do anything bad to her baby sister. I'm constantly in awe of how sweet dogs can be to their two-legged counterparts. At least now that MajorBaby's out of diapers...the dogs seem to respect her a little more. Am I making any sense?

Take care...and see you and Colin on the high ground. Sean, I'll see you at Fiddler's Green when my time comes.

MajorDad1984

7/23/2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home