It is a huge lot (half acre) but the house is 2100 sq feet . . . the minimum house size for the street as per the deed restrictions. Our house will be the smallest house on the block . . . the neighbors have a outlying building for their mobile home/bus . . . it is 1900sq feet. I was afraid to ask the size of their house. 2100 sq feet seems huge for 2 people but should be easy to resell if I just HATE it.
Wow! When I was checking out the photo I was wondering the very same thing (square footage) and am glad Stephanie asked! It looks like a very large lot. How nice for you and Colin to have that much space!
How exciting! Joe and I currently live in a 1900 sq foot house and it's nice and comfortable. It's big enough for all our crap and we feel like there's a little room to stretch out!Good luck with all the building plans!:0)
Heidi, You do realize that having the smallest house in the subdivision is a very sound financial decision--not only a nice home for you and Colin, but a great investment too! Sarah's Mama
5 Comments:
It is a huge lot (half acre) but the house is 2100 sq feet . . . the minimum house size for the street as per the deed restrictions. Our house will be the smallest house on the block . . . the neighbors have a outlying building for their mobile home/bus . . . it is 1900sq feet. I was afraid to ask the size of their house. 2100 sq feet seems huge for 2 people but should be easy to resell if I just HATE it.
Wow! When I was checking out the photo I was wondering the very same thing (square footage) and am glad Stephanie asked! It looks like a very large lot. How nice for you and Colin to have that much space!
How exciting! Joe and I currently live in a 1900 sq foot house and it's nice and comfortable. It's big enough for all our crap and we feel like there's a little room to stretch out!Good luck with all the building plans!:0)
Save me a room!! LOL.
Love,
Jenny
Heidi,
You do realize that having the smallest house in the subdivision is a very sound financial decision--not only a nice home for you and Colin, but a great investment too!
Sarah's Mama
Post a Comment
<< Home