journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
posted by Heidi at 7/28/2006 01:46:00 PM
Spain?...but where exactly I'm not sure. I guess Barcelona in a bullfighting ring?
Spain is my guess.....San Fermin where they run with the bulls? Totally guessing!:0)
I have never played this because I never ha ve a clue. I am still waiting for the picutres from Texas, but I got excited when I actually had a guess. Is is Spain?Diana S.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Spain?...but where exactly I'm not sure. I guess Barcelona in a bullfighting ring?
Spain is my guess.....San Fermin where they run with the bulls? Totally guessing!:0)
I have never played this because I never ha ve a clue. I am still waiting for the picutres from Texas, but I got excited when I actually had a guess. Is is Spain?
Diana S.
Post a Comment
<< Home