Friday, August 04, 2006

Travel Trivia #18

Is it already Friday again? Here we go with another round . . . Where am I? Good Luck!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEXT please! :)

8/04/2006 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! NO CLUE...this game is supposed to be fun!:0)

8/04/2006 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue but I'm going to guess somewhere in the Czech Republic.

8/05/2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger marie :) said...

Hey there! So I've never played along with you guys...but I'll try. I vaguely remember some weird tower like that in the back of our hotel in Vilseck...but I would think that your friends who've lived there would've already guessed that, so who knows? (well, obviously you do...!)

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Heidi. It means a lot to me to still be in touch with you after 3.5 years. :) I still think of you often...when I'm thinking about school, I say "I wonder what Heidi would've done..." It makes me smile. :)

Colin is so big! I would love to meet him someday... ;)

lots-o-love,

marie :)

8/06/2006 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home