Back Home
We have returned home . . . it is always good to be back in your own bed. We went to visit my aunt and family near Freeport. I decided to take Colin to the beach . . . I know Texas beaches are not that great but it was nicer than I remember the beach in Galveston. I just knew he would hate it once the salt water got in his face but I was so wrong. I could not keep him out of the water and he wanted to go deeper and deeper. We only stayed an hour because it was so hot! Can't wait for November to roll around. I think I need to buy a house on the beach . . . how great that would be! We will have to make a trip back soon . . . maybe next time it will be the beach in Guam!





5 Comments:
Looks like Colin is loving the beach. You are both welcome to visit Guam ANYTIME. We also need to do the 'reunion' with the Drakes in Hawaii since I don't think I'm going to talk Marilyn into the flight all the way to Guam :)
I was a California baby and I never liked the beaches growing up, but now I love them.
Colin is getting so BIG!!!
Great photos! I would also love to live on the beach...some day!
Aww...that brings back great memories of playing in the sand as a kid...I love his bucket and shovel. What fun!
Great pictures! It looks like you have a little "fish"! My dream is to live on the beach...maybe one day....
Post a Comment
<< Home