Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Humpday Humor

Hey, that has a nice ring to it . . . maybe it can be a regular on the blog? I was getting ready to brush my teeth and realized the toothpaste was empty . . . don't you just hate when people leave things empty in the cabinet? I went a pulled another box of Mentadent out of the closet . . . as I opened it I noticed a coupon . . . my heart starts beating faster . . . well, for at least a minute until I notice the expiration date . . . 12/31/02! I got a big laugh . . . this is still some of my stash from when Sean was deployed to Kosovo, and I was on a coupon spree. Can you believe I have had that since 2002? I know that I saved $2 ($1 coupon doubled) on the cost and it was on sale for $2.50 . . . now that is cheap and yes, it still cleans my pearly whites with zero cavities . . . I am all about good oral hygiene sure wish the stinker would get on that boat with me but he so takes after Sean.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure there is no expiration date on toothpaste. Not that those pearl whites with zero cavities fall out after brushing a few times with that old stuff…lol.

Joey just got his braces taken (off of???) his cavity free pearl whites, and we told him to smile some more we paid a lot of money for it.
B.S.

8/09/2006 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... toothpaste from 2002?? that is something i would do!!!! lol

8/09/2006 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at that. I do the same thing. I find fewer and fewer places are selling mentadent now so when I see it I get more than one, or two. More like at least four! The everything for a dollar stores sell tubed mentadent that is made in Africa. I tried it and liked it but haven't been back to one of those stores lately.

8/09/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

If it makes teeth pearly white, I am going to try it. Thanks for the tip.

My mother made us brush religiously as children and we have never had cavities to this day. However, my wife, who loves hard candy has a mouth ful of metal or fillings.

Call me crazy but "when I see a bag of jolly ranchers or cotton candy, I think about my teeth. My mother has brainwashed me...help. just kidding.

8/10/2006 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home