Friday, August 11, 2006

Travel Trivia #19

Okay, this is the last photo for Round 2 . . . so think hard before submitting your answers . . . that's right there are two photos this week . . . hint for the second photo . . . I am not in Europe! Be sure to submit 2 guesses . . .

Photo #19A


Photo #19B

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had a guess before, but I think you are at the Jack Daniel's Distillery in Lynchburg in the second pic.

:) Ginger

8/11/2006 11:44 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

photo #1-Black Forest (Germany)

8/11/2006 12:29 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

Ok, unless you stand next to a big redwood tree or the Space Needle I'm officially out of this game :)

8/11/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

#1 is the Black Forest in Triberg, Germany and that is the "Worlds Largest Cuckoo Clock" behind you. (yes, we did leave Germany with a clock, a shrunk and 2 babies!)

#2 is much more difficult. I'm going to guess, Maker's Mark Distillery in Loretto, KY (to be different)...but again, that's just another guess (btw, thanks for the hint!) I love this game!

8/11/2006 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to the first photo; yes, it is in the Black Forest, but when I was there, there was snow on the ground. Have no idea what #2 photo is.
Nancy

8/11/2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

#2: All-you-can-eat Oatmeal Bar?

8/12/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger E said...

I'm going to guess #1 Triberg (I was coerced by the in-laws into going there when A. was 12 days old!) and I'll guess the second was a visit to the Jack Daniels Distillery when you were at Ft. Campbell.

8/12/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Photo A: Yep that's Triberg. We went there in March 2005 and wished we could have gone again. Angie, we came back with a schrank and three clocks, but no babies. We were done before we got to Germany :-)

Photo B: I'll say the Jack Daniels Distillery.

8/12/2006 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home