Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Poor Kitty

I have some sad news about Kitty the Kitten . . . she has now gone to heaven. We all thought that Colin would be the one who accidentally killed her but it was my dad who stepped backwards and hurt her. She could not recover from her injury and is now buried with all our other pets on our land.
Now you see why we thought Colin would hurt her . . . thankfully he wasn't home at the time of the accident. And of course I am expecting another orphaned animal to find our house . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger soldierdeb said...

I am curious about which wayward animal will show up next!

9/06/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Roxxi said...

AAAAWWWWEEEEEEE that makes me want to go hug my fat cat! The picture of Colin reminded me of me when I was little. I held our cats all the time...most of the time when they did not want to be held and ended up scratched a lot!:0) Lets see...a goat, a cat,....maybe next a rabbit???

9/06/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

:( So sorry! I, too, am curious to see who/what shows up next!

9/07/2006 2:08 AM  
Blogger AFSister said...

*cries*
damn it.... Poor Kitty. And poor Dad too- I'm guessing he was pretty upset.

9/07/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

AWWWWW. I'm so sorry :(

9/07/2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger Kat97 said...

Heidi - your POOR dad! I am sure as tender-hearted as he is that it was pretty upsetting. What a blessing Colin wasn't there at the time though...

Give your Pappa a hug!
K-

9/08/2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home