Thursday, September 07, 2006

Changes

I was emailing a friend today . . . she mentioned that it had almost been two years since she saw Colin. I still find it hard to believe that two years have ticked away. After I sent the email I went to look at the last photos taken of Colin before we left Germany . . . this is what most of you remember Colin looking like when we departed . . .

Colin and his 'girlfriends' . . . these three girls really helped me out while Sean was away . . . in return I would help them with their English conversation . . . such sweet girls who loved Colin and Murphy so much! I still hear from them and they would love to come to America.

An early morning drop off at the airport by the 'bad mommy' . . . if you know the little girl in the photo you know she has changed so much too!
I know, I know the boy needed a haircut and our neighbor cut it on Thanksgiving morning before we headed out to College Station to make funeral arrangements. Has he changed or what? I sure wish he was that little again . . . I miss those baby moments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They change so quickly and before you know it has even happened. I always try to remember that when I'm having a bad day with the kids. I can't believe that this is the the same little boy that we saw almost two years ago. Wow. Watch out: before you know it, he'll be starting school.

Love, T

9/07/2006 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW ~ Time really is flying, isn't it? I showed FG the photo and even she was shocked at how much both she and Colin have grown :)

9/09/2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home