Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Back . . . almost

Travel Trivia has returned. Round 3 will officially start next week but to get you back in the groove here is a chance to earn a few extra points!

The Rules:
1. I will post the photo on Monday of each week . . . might be earlier but no later than Monday evening Texas time.

2. You have until Friday 12:00 (noon) to submit your guess. Post your answer in the comments section of this entry.

3. One guess per person.

4. Be as specific as possible.

5. One point for every correct answer. First person to answer correctly scores one extra point. I will keep score.

6. Whoever scores the most points in a round will receive a prize in the mail. I will post the winner and you will have to email me your mailing address. I don't know what it will be yet, but it'll be something thoughtful. If there is a tie we will cross that bridge when it happens!

7. Once a winner is selected, a new round will begin.

So this is not the best photo but you will understand when I give the answer and some background. Good Luck . . . where am I?

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I know one...
San Antonio Riverwalk!

9/13/2006 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX

~Teresa

9/13/2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Looks like the Riverwalk in San Antonio....remind me to tell you the story of the one time Fred and I went to San Antonio....just too funny...

9/13/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger E said...

San Antonio Riverwalk! Was this charity for me? :)

9/13/2006 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could cheat and say, San Antonio Riverwalk, but I have never known where you are until you reveal it! All I know is I love the stories that come with the reveal.

9/13/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

San Antonio Riverwalk. Can't wait to read the story behind it. :-)

9/13/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Kat97 said...

YEA! I finally know one. You are on the San Antonio Riverwalk, and the restaurant behind you is Casa Rio Mexican Restaurant. I am so exicted I know one (probably will be the last since I don't travel much).

Kathy

9/13/2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Household6 said...

Yep its the Riverwalk in San Antonio TX

9/14/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Roxxi said...

San Antonio?

9/14/2006 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally I know one---San Antonio River Walk and I'm out of town without email service and Misty has beaten me to the correct answer!!!

:) Ginger

9/14/2006 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Ginger...I had to be quick!!! We both know Heidi threw us an "easy" one because we've been such complainers about all of the other ones we don't know!!!
See you soon!
-Misty :0)

9/15/2006 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Riverwalk in San Antonio. When we lived in Houston, we'd take our kids there for long weekends. It was always Sarah's favorite city, and she loved it so much she's afraid to go back in case it's not quite the best place in the world she thought it was when she was 8 years old. We've eaten at that restaurant too!

Nancy

9/16/2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home