Check out the progress . . .
The brick and rock are going on . . . insulation is being installed . . . sheet rock is next up . . . is it just me or does this process seem to be going fast? This weekend I have to decide outside trim color and interior wall colors . . . wish me luck!

While I do inspections this is what the boy does . . . he is always super dirty!

While I do inspections this is what the boy does . . . he is always super dirty!

4 Comments:
That is looking so good! I cannot believe how fast it is going up!
It does seem fast but that just the way they work sometimes. You'll appreciate it more than really slow going. It is looking great. Don't worry about the paint colors - just remember that it can look darker on than in the swatch. If you're unsure, see if they'll paint a small area before you decide. That way, it's a lot easier and cheaper to change than the entire house. :-) Good luck!
T
I love the brick you picked!
I love the picture of sliding down the dirt! That is just a crack-up!
Post a Comment
<< Home